Mongello Y'all!
I've lost another pound! Looks like the Low Carb Paula Diet is working!
Here's my food report for today. I've been following the Atkins tracking rules on this diet. That means that I'm allowed 20 grams of carbs per day for the first 2 weeks. Anymore than that and your body won't enter ketosis (That's when your liver converts fat into fatty acids that can be used by the body for energy). Once you mess up, it takes 3 days for your body to re-enter ketosis.
Heath- The mac and cheese squares sound good! Of course anything wrapped in bacon is good. There is a reason why southerners are fat!
Rae- I'm ready for Workout #2. I'm going to send you an email either tonight or tomorrow about them though. I have a few questions. Thanks!
2 comments:
Yay!!!!!
It's working!!! Keep it up.
8 is good. Great job Matt!!!!!
Sounds like you've found something that is working for you. Keep up the good work!!
Post a Comment