Hi guys!
First of all, Jeff W.- My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...
I finally broke the 10 mile mark! It almost killed me, but I did it. Now only if I can get to 13.1 I'll be happy.
I have decided change up my regime a little. Instead of Weight Watchers (it's just not working for me), I am going to do a slightly modified low-carb diet. Slightly modified means that I'm going to stay away from red meats and eat more green veggies. This has worked in the past (I lost about 40 lbs. back in high school), so I'm hoping that it will work for me again now.
I'm going to continue with my running plan that I stared last week. It seems to work pretty well.
Also, I'm changing my challenge for this month. By July 31, I want to be able to at least walk 13.1 miles. I'm worried about time right now, I just want to get the distance in.
Congrats to Rae on losing 3lbs!!!
That's it for now, I'll post today's update later tonight.
6 comments:
Great job on mileage. Are you running the mileage? Or are you walking some too?? Want me to send you my exercise stuff from the trainer??
Pm me your email address
Are you doing the 5k this weekend????? HINT!!!! :)
Good job on getting in 10 miles. Keep it up.
10 miles is good no matter how you're doing it! Are you on pace speedwise?
Sorry to hear about the WW not working so well for you. Sounded like you gave it a real honest shot too! Not to lend excuse to it, but I have known a couple of folks that no matter how good they were tracking-wise, the plan just didn't work for them. As long as you're committed to some form of a plan and moving forward, that's a good thing.
Well are u?????? hello????
5k???
Post a Comment