I am now on Day 4 of my new Low Carb lifestyle and I am already down 3 pounds! I'm finally catching up with the rest of you.
Today was an AB-SO-OOT-EE gorgous day! Even though the outdoor temperature was 95 degrees, the humidity has finally gone down a little (at 33% - pretty rare for these parts). And there was a Heaven sent, cool breeze with an almost fall like nip, so that was very nice. So I was able to get in 7 miles at 1:56:35. My knees and shins gave me no problems and I was actually able to breathe for once. I'm wondering if my shin problems are psychological, meaning that I am subconsciously trying to convince myself to quit when the heat is really bad. I don't know...
As far as my planned 5k last weekend... It did not happen. I had summer orientation at MC (Mississippi College - where I'm tranfering to), so I had to do that instead. I thought orientation was later in the day, but it and the race both started at 8:30 so, that wasn't possible. But, I did get alot of info and my classes set up for next semester, so that's a good thing. I also got some more favorable news on my planned Disney college program. To early to tell anything now, but I think the school will be behind me (Mike, you may not be the only fmr. CM on Team Voice anymore!).
5 comments:
Holy Cats 3 pounds!!!! Awesome!!!
You a CM!!! oh... not fair!!!!! but yet the cool part is we can come see you!!!! Nice.
I have been trying to be a CM now for three years!!!!!
So I have to go back to college to get in???
Did I help with the crazy exercises??
or confuse thee??
Exactly, what are the perks for knowing a CM? Ooooooooh, what's behind utilidoor #1!!!! LOL
Great job on the weight loss! Keep on going and you'll be there in no time :-)
3 pounds?! Fantastic!!!
And fingers crossed for you becoming a CM - although I will have to be mighty jealous of you... :D
Chris: "there are no such things as utilidoors. But you can explore them for a fee. Just see guest services about times and availability."
Matt great job on the weightloss! And a cool perk to knowing a CM. If you have an awesome manager they will get your family into the park you work in for free.
Way to go with the weight loss Matt!!
Post a Comment