Friday, July 11, 2008

Just a Quick Update

Hey guys. Not much to report on here. Past couple of days have been hectic, but I have gone walking everyday. However, not with the plan I made up. I've only been walking 2 miles each day. The humidity has been ungodly! Add quick rainshowers and the blazing sun = Nightmare!

I have been jumproping (is that even a word?) and doing sit/pushups to compensate. I also went to the gym a few times and worked on the elliptical.

How's everyone else been doing?

P.S. If you're interested in a "Race Packet Pick-Up" meet sometime on Friday morning (1/9/08), let me know. I've mentioned this on the fourms a couple of times, but I guess I need to start making things a little more official.

3 comments:

Rae! said...

OK let me know And I will let you know tomorrow if kids are doing 5k.

Chris said...

Not sure about packet pick-up meet. Since we're coming in on Wed I think we might do that on Thursday. Who knew there would need to be so much planning for a quick trip! LOL

DebWDW said...

I am coming in Wednesday too. I think we should have a Packet Pick-Up Meet on both days. That way everyone will have a little more fun waiting in the lines!