Saturday, July 5, 2008

Did I See Scrooge?

Mongello!

I think that I might have just seen Uncle Scrooge today. I went 8 miles in 2:07:34. Did I see him?

I made a huge mistake today. I was going for a 10 mile wog today, but I went out without my running socks. I just had on my cottons. Now I'm paying for it. I have blisters all over my feet, even on the tops of my toes! OUCH! I learned my lesson... I will always wear my running socks from now on.

Also, tonight and tomorrow is your last chance to answer this week's trivia question. I'll be posting the answer(s) and a new question around 9ish tomorrow. Don't worry, back to Disney questions!

See you guys later!

6 comments:

Rae! said...

Oh dear!!! I did that last month and man I will not make the error again.
what question??

Rae! said...

Good job on the mileage and time!!!!!

Matt said...

The question is in the post directly below this one.

MikeF. said...

Scrooge said you were close. He said you needed at total of 8.1875 miles to reach his house. Uncle said he saw you and wondered why you stopped right before his house.

DebWDW said...

What were you thinking?!! In addition to wearing running socks, I now also coat my toes with a little vaseline before running. Hope you recover quickly!
(And I'm sorry, but I am terrible with history, and specifically dates. I think John Adams was one, and it seems like there were maybe 2 or 3 of them. Maybe Grant?)

DebWDW said...

Oh and congrats on the 8 miles!! That's my goal for July.