Thursday, July 17, 2008

Nothin' New Here...

Everything has been going pretty well here, although pretty boring. I finished my main project at "work" a couple of days ago so now I'm pretty much just sitting there waiting for some music to come in so I can file it (I'm my community college's band music librarian - I don't think I've ever mentioned that before). And with no bands in the summer, that's not likely to happen.

Home life is pretty boring too. It's been to dang hot to work in the flower beds (my flowers are mostly dead anyway).

Food has been pretty good. With this new diet, I can actually eat until I'm full so snacking hasn't really been a problem. If I do snack, it's on a "free" food, so there's no damage.

Training has kind have been stagnate for the past few days. Yesterday it was 102 degrees with horrific humidity. 99 degrees the day before. I honestly don't think it's worth that! Today, was a drastic change though so I went out and did 4 miles.

That's it for now. Hope everyone else is well!

No comments: