Hey guys. There isn't much to report on today. I'm still feeling a little under the weather. It's not that I'm sick I just feel kind of blah, you know? I don't know what it is. My leg is feeling a little better though.
I did go out for a stroll but it was only about a 1/2 mile. No situps or pushups.
Diet went ok today. I didn't keep up with points, but it was ok.
Did you guys hear that Jonathan and Bryan called me while I was away? And my phone was turned off! I was SO upset with myself! Then they put the message they left on the show. Now I really feel like a total Horse's A double S! Oh well, maybe they'll call me again. This time I'll answer.
Do you guys know of any Team Voicer's or Supporters that have blogs? I'm trying to get everyone I know of with a blog over on the "List". If I've left anyone off, tell me and I'll add the ASAP.
I heard the big Team Voice News today on the show. Sounds pretty cool! I love the "Adult Beverage" in France/Illuminations in Japan Meet idea. Can't wait. Unfortuneatly, I'll have to miss out on the Dole Whip Meet at Aloha Isle on Sunday. I'll be on a plane back home. :-(
3 comments:
how about phatdisneygeek, and runningtodisney sites.
sorry...runningtodisney.com and blog.phatdisneygeek.com
Hey Matt we can meet up anytime you want to. Hang out the entire time in the World. We are not setting ADR's so we can do that.
I can't wait!!!
Post a Comment