Let me just go ahead and say it. This month SUCKED! I know it's my fault for not doing things the way I should or not training everyday or eating the wrong things, but I have to blame something, so I'm going to blame the month of June. June... you STINK!
Ok now the damage. This month I did not complete either Team Voice challenge like I thought I was. I only did 78 miles, which was not even close to the Advanced challenge like I wanted to complete and I'm pretty sure that I didn't make the middle challenge either. I did however complete the push/situp challenge at 3000 and the Juneathon, so I guess that's something.
As far as why... I really can't say. Like I said earlier, I can only blame myself. Alot of it has to do with my traveling, but that wasn't everything. My mind has been elsewhere (life,moving, school, etc.) and I just haven't been motivated like I should be. But enough excuses. Like the old saying goes, Excuses are like [insert body part here], everyone has one.
With that out of the way, I'm ready to start July off right! No more cheating and No more Skipping!
4 comments:
We've all had a month like that this year -- life interferes and the month just gets away from us. But today is a new day and a fresh start!
I'm with ya Matt. I had a tough June too. Now let's get back on track together and have a great July!!
There is nothing you can do about the past now. So keep moving forward!!
I've still got yoda in my head from Jonathan's blog comments....MMmmmmMMMmmm Do or do not...ther is no try!
Okay, c'mon, admit it, you were all doing your best Yoda voice while reading that! LOL
Anyhoo, get mad, and get even! July is your month Rock! Stick and move, stick and move!!!! No pain, no pain!!!
Okay, some pain...maybe just a little...;-)
Post a Comment