Hey guys!!! It's been a while. We all made it back home fine. My computer's battery died on me during the trip (and I forgot to pack the charger - I knew I forgot something!), so I wasn't able to post. Through out the night I'm going to finish posting my trip reports, then I'll update you all on my training. So here we go:
The "Hub" of the Parks "Main Street" - England
Nessy Topiary
One of the Clydesdales
The Clydesdale's Beer Cart
Busch Gardens Europe is kind of a play (ripoff if you will?) of the World Showcase at Epcot. Each land is dedicated to a European country (i.e. England, Scotland, Ireland, France, New France [Canada], Italy, and Germany). It is, for the most part, a decent theme park. The park's themeing is pretty good and is beautifully landscaped (better than Disney in some cases). However, there aren't that many attractions that the whole family can do together. It's mostly a thrill park. And of course it lacks the "magic" that Disney has.
1 comment:
Keep the trip reports coming! It's great to have you back with the gang again!
Post a Comment