Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Biltmore Estate

Hi everyone! Yesterday, we toured the Biltmore Estate in Ashville, NC. It was ab-so-oot-ee gorgeous! Here are some pictures of the house.




This is the House's "Back Porch". It kind of reminds me of Tower of Terror for some reason.


This is the exterior view of the Grand Staircase.

I wasn't able to take any pictures of the inside of the house (due to copyright reasons) but it is unreal!

The gardens were beautiful. They could even rival Disney's gardens in my opinion.


The Italian Gardens




Why can't my roses look like this?

The Conservatory

Tonight we are in Williamsburg, VA. This is my first visit and so far I'm really impressed. Tomorrow we are probably going to Busch Gardens (huffs). It's going to be fun. Training has been non existant for the past couple of days, but I actually haven't done bad on my diet. How has everyone else been?

6 comments:

Heath said...

Looks beatiful Matt. Actually reminds me of my college campus...no I'm not joking...I'll have to post some pics at some point.

Chris said...

Just remember, you can learn alot of things from the flowers...Especially in the month of May...uh, errr, June....

DebWDW said...

The pics are great! It's been a long time since I've been there.

Try and do a 15-20 minute brisk walk first thing in the morning, while you're on your trip. Don't let those leg muscles start to get slack!

[rich] said...

Splendid :-) looks ace!

Don't forget it's Juneathon Sunday this weekend.

Jeff W said...

Was this used as a location in James Bond's MOONRAKER?
It looks very familiar.

MikeF. said...

So ah Matt. You there? I hope everything is alright.