Here's a picture of my family and I (I'm the fat guy in the blue gown, lol).
Congratulations, Matt! On school and the mileage.
Matt congrats on your Grad. Where will you be moving on to?
Mike- I'm transfering to Mississippi College in the fall. It's a small private university in Clinton, MS. I'm really looking forward to it!
Congratulations!!!! Holy Cats!!!! You are on the move. That is great. Awesome family picture!!!
Congratulations Matt!!!Looks like I owe you a Darkwing and a Dewey. I'll see if I can get those out soon.Nice work all around dude.
Nice job Matt!! Congrats!!
Wow - 6 1/2 miles!! That is great!!
LOL - ONLY a 6 and a half! well done dude, enjoy the break from the studying, what's next?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congratulations, Matt! On school and the mileage.
Matt congrats on your Grad. Where will you be moving on to?
Mike- I'm transfering to Mississippi College in the fall. It's a small private university in Clinton, MS. I'm really looking forward to it!
Congratulations!!!!
Holy Cats!!!! You are on the move. That is great.
Awesome family picture!!!
Congratulations Matt!!!
Looks like I owe you a Darkwing and a Dewey. I'll see if I can get those out soon.
Nice work all around dude.
Nice job Matt!! Congrats!!
Wow - 6 1/2 miles!! That is great!!
LOL - ONLY a 6 and a half! well done dude, enjoy the break from the studying, what's next?
Post a Comment