These are my new Nike Shox. I abso-woot-wee love these babies! And my feet are loving them too! I only wish that I had bought them during the month of a million miles. I wouldn't have minded as much.
Training for this week was pretty much blown to hell for the most part, with the weather and all. However yesterday me and my new "babies" wogged 4 miles and ran (yes actually ran!!!) 2 half miles. Today, I only had time for a 3 mile wog, but I AM doing 50 situps and pushups tonight. Tomorrow, I'm hoping to do another Darkwing, possibly a Scrooge.
Still haven't been keeping up with points, but I have really been doing well on my diet. Although I haven't lost any considerable amout of weight, I do think that I've lost some inches because my pants are fitting loser (or I could have streched them). That's why I'm going to start measuring as well.
Don't forget to answer this weeks trivia question. I might have to give y'all a hint, only one person has gotten it so far.
5 comments:
I should say so indeed. Hope you like the Nikes...
Sweet kicks! Uh, yea, I think the old ones should have been turned into a planter or something like 200 miles ago! ;-)
Got some new shoes myself today! Feet promptly jumped for joy. ;-)
Nice to see you finally got some new kicks.
Great job, Matt. And it's amazing how good new running shoes feel!
It's about time!!!!
Now where you fitted for the new trainers??? Glad the feet like them!!!
Post a Comment