I was really bad today! I was going to go run this morning, but I just couldn't get up and going, so I said that I would do it later. We I never did because it started raining. Then, instead of doing something, I just sat around on the computer all day. Then, I found a bag of peanut butter M&Ms. BIG mistake! I didn't eat the whole thing, but I still feel guilty. Oh well...
In other news... I think that I may have (POSSIBLY) found a race. If things work out, I may run in the Race for the Taste race at Disney. This all depends on alot of different things (mommy dearest, finances, etc.). Fortuneatly, the race is during my fall break, so at least I have that going for me. As I hear things, I'll keep you all posted.
I'm thinking about starting a ranting blog. It would mostly deal with MS and National Politics. I'm mostly doing it to spear this and Mike's blog from my long winded sermons I spew on occasion. I may even make it interactive, meaning that if you want to rant, you can (if you can, I don't know yet how to do that). How many of you would read it?
6 comments:
You know I would. And How about Bush saying he is going to veto that budget.
Here I go again!
As a uber fiscal conservative, I have to sort of agree with him. It's sad that he will have to veto a GI bill, but there is so much pork in that thing I don't blame him. There's everything from NASA to Katrina recovery (that's a completely new rant there!) to medical research. Those are all important, but they have nothing to do with the war or GIs. I think the Prez needs the line-item veto back.
See why I need a seprate blog! I don't want to be labeled as the Rush Limbaugh of the Disney Community!
Vent!!!!!
Peanut butter M&M's yummy.....
We all have those days.I sent you a yahoo messenger invite.
I have an idea with the M&M's !!!! Thanks Matt!!!!
I totally need a place where us conservatives can unite!! Being here in MA, I feel like "we are pilgrims in an un-holy land"(Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade). But I agree...I don't want to offend anyone in our wonderful dis-community who doesn't share similar views.
Haha!!! Us pilgrims need to stick together! I decided that I am going to start it. It's going to be called "All About the Politics" (sound familiar?). I'll probably start it up after I get back from vacation (to Washington, ironically!).
Your welcome Rae, lol. I'll look for ya on yahoo!
Have fun in Washington, Matt. It's one of my favorite cities for sightseeing. Are you going to make it to any monuments while you are there?
Post a Comment