This has and is going to continue to be a very chaotic week. I am up to my ears with things I've got to do. Two Speeches, a presentation, four exams, three 3-hour band rehersals, a band concert, and a breakfast with the Chief Justice of the State Supreme Court (I promise I'm not making that up!), I think I'm going to scream! To top it all off, I have to be at the airport at 4 am on Friday to catch a plane to St. Louis for the Scholar's Bowl Competion (more on that later). So it's safe to say that I haven't gotten any training in so far this week. I have walked around the campus a few times to try to get something in, although I haven't counted it toward my mileage. No situps or pushups either. Diet has been ok seeing that I really haven't had time to eat!
Now that I'm through venting... I thought I would share with you the list teams that my little team is going to be competing against during this competition. Here's a link if your interested:
Division I http://www.naqt.com/ict/2008/invitations-di.html
Division II http://www.naqt.com/ict/2008/invitations-dii.html
We are Copiah-Lincoln CC- Wesson under Division II. We all think that it's hillarious that a little hick community college is going to have to compete against Ivy League schools like Harvard and Princeton. We've all been practicing our "Haaavaad" accents, lol!
Oh by the way, Jeff from MO- If you see a bunch of redneck college kids stranded on the side of the road, it's probably us. Don't be afraid to stop by and say hello!
Don't for get to answer the Trivia Question. I'm going to be changing it when I get home Sunday night!
See you guys then!!!
8 comments:
You will be fine. Map out a half mile walk and do that when you can .
sit ups you can do when you are still and getting ready for bed.Even if it ten.
Suggestions.
Good Luck!!!!!!
I'll be looking for college hitch hikers then. lol.
Good luck at the Scholar's Bowl!! As a native Massachusetts resident, I can help you with that Boston accent...if you find something particularly exciting, just describe it as wicked pissah...and you should be fine.
Matt good luck!
Good luck! And everyone's right, keep squeezing in short walks and situps when you can!
Hope it's gone well for you...
Well how did it go?? I saw a quick piece on the news but I didn't here who won.
Uh Matt...you still there?? I guess Jeff from MO didn't stop for those hitch hikers after all. Hope all is well!!
Post a Comment