As of about 6 o'clock, I am now through with the March challenge. I didn't think I was going to make it, but I did. I almost killed myself doing it, but I did. My final total for the month was 97 miles with 900 situps and 375 pushups. I didn't make my personal goal of 1000 each, but I made that before I realized how much I hate pushups!
I appreciate all of your responses to my "jogging" problem yesterday. I'm going through a lot right now with school (not so much problems, just full schedule), so all I really have time for is walking, but after Concert band and the Scholar's Bowl trip to St. Louis is over, I'm planning on giving the gym another try. The final concert is on the 10th and we get back from the trip on the 13th, so I don't have to wait much longer.
Points were kind of disappointing today.
Breakfast-
Slim-Fast 8ish
Black Coffee 0 (yuck)
Lunch-
Apple 2
Raisins 2
Dinner-
Cup of Progresso soup 2
short cake 2
Total 16
Bad me! I didn't eat my points today. I just haven't been that hungry lately.
5 comments:
Matt as Rae would say I just hugged my computer.
Great job Matt!!
AAAWWWW! Thanks Mike! lol
Yes I am so proud of you!!!!! I hugged my computer!!!!! Need that address. PM me over at AATM.
YES I knew you could do it!!!!!! Awesome!!!!
Pride on three, 1..2...3.. PRIDE!!!!
Matt I have 4 frames spoken for including one for you. :) You earned it.
Post a Comment