I thought that was an interesting view of the arch.
Anyway I'm back! The competition was pretty uneventful. We came in 29th place. There were 32 teams competing, so at least we didn't come in last. But it was still a fun trip. But I'm glad to be home and ready to start back with training.
While in St. Louis, we did lots of walking, but dieting sucked. One night we all went to this fancy restaurant and got steak. I had a 14 ounce NY strip with salad and risotto with crème brûlée for dessert. I ate every bit of it (oink oink!) seeing that it cost me $44!!! But that was probably the best meal I've had in years!
On airport days, my team advisor and I did a "Deb Walk" around the terminal until our plane was boarding. And with a 4 hour delayed layover in Houston, that was a pretty long walk!
Past couple of days have been pretty unproductive. No training or anything. Back to eating the wrong things again. Bad me. Back on the ball tomorrow (I've said that alot recently!).
What's happened while I was gone? Everyone doing ok?
See you guys later!!!
6 comments:
Yeah you are back. Glad you had fun.
Man oh man you have a lot of catching up to do.
A lot of great things have been going on. Check out Snowy tundra,made a weight goal, Mike did too. And The Voice is running.
And you ... well.... get snappin!!!
Me I have been making up time and miles for the 15k. :)
Well done for not coming in last :-)
Get back on the horse tomorrow and don't let it throw you off for a while.
So I'm a nerd huh?
Welcome back.
Sorry Jeff... We are nerds!!!
Glad you had a good trip! Now back to your Team Voice world!
Glad to see your back nerd boy. ;)
Post a Comment