
I was browsing the Disney Parks Blog the other day and I found this article that describes all the new merchandise that is coming to the parks. I have to say that I am pretty excited about this new Oswald stuff. I really like the large figurine of him, though I have no idea where I would put it.
I’m really glad to see Disney bringing Oswald into the parks and I wish we could have more of him in some fashion. I’m not saying that they should devote a show or an attraction to him, but maybe Disney could have an Oswald meet and greet somewhere in the parks. Maybe in Storybook Circus? I think this would be a great way to reintroduce him to the general public and welcome him back to the Disney company in true fashion.
1 comment:
The Oswald ear hats are pretty awesome too!
Post a Comment