Saturday, December 25, 2010

I'm Back!

Hey guys! So... guess what! I'm back!!!

Santa came last night and left me a brand spankin' new MacBook Pro!!! It even has that "new MacBook" smell! So now I can y'all updated on the blog, and start visiting all of your blogs again. I'm SO glad to be back!

Now that I have a computer, I can start posting pictures from October (assuming that De'Dee remembers to bring her camera to Christmas Dinner tonight). I'm also going to finish up the trip reports this weekend, so stay tuned for that.

I was hoping to go out for a run a little bit later, but it looks like I'm going to be on this thing trying to figure it out. I LOVE IT so far!!! Oh well... Serious dieting starts up tomorrow.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations on the new Macbook Pro - that is awesome! So glad you have a good computer to use again!

Merry Christmas to you and the family!

Chris said...

You didn't mention the MacBook, awesome!!!! Kick some butt this week on the diet!!