Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Withdrawal Sucks

Mongello! First off, let me apologize for not posting a Pre-Trip Report. I like to start out a vacation by putting down a tentative schedule, mostly to get myself really excited about the trip and to have some idea of what is going on. I did that this trip, but I never posted it. I don't know what happened.

But as you can tell, I'm back from Wine and Dine Weekend and I'm entering some serious withdrawals. So... I'm frantically getting caught up on blogs, podcasts, and message boards. But also in the next few days, I'm going to be posting a day by day report for the trip. This will be the first time I've really done this, so I think it will be fun. Some of the events are fuzzy (right Amanda?) but I think it will be fun to do and will gently bring me down from my Disney high.

This withdrawal period is especially hard for me because I don't know when I'll make it back down. I know I will... but it's just really hard for me to cope with the fact that I may not make it back for several years. Hopefully that's not the case, but with law school and the start of a new career, I just don't know. Oh well... I'll have you guys to help keep the magic flowing! I hope you're all doing well and that those of you who have been traveling have made it home safely. See you around!

3 comments:

Rae! said...

Hahahaha Withdrawal from what???? Besides the world.

I for one will miss not getting to hang out with you. ;)

I had a blast And I will stay on you backside!! Hey aren't you suppose to be doing a race in you home town in Jan??

Chris said...

I tell ya what, the mystique around this drinking around the world event is legendary! If my post Goofy drinkin' round the world tour is half as good, I think I'm in for something special! LOL

Yeah, backside, me too! Track, track, track! Success is in the details and the routine my friend.

Amanda said...

Oh some of it may be fuzzy for you, but trust me I remember it all :)!

It was great hanging out with you!