Mongello guys! Just thought I'd let you guys know what's been going on in my world since I last posted. I've just sucked as a TVer for the past few months. I've got a race this week and what have I done? Not a damn thing! Yes, weight watchers has been working wonders for me... I feel like I've lost a good deal of weight. I feel lighter and even look lighter a little bit... but I haven't trained at all for this thing. In the past month, I've gone to the gym twice and to the park 3 times. That's it. Last week I had every intention of going to the gym and doing something everyday. I went Monday and got a kick ass workout in. Literally, I did great but I kicked my ass. The next day, I couldn't move. I pulled something in my back. I'm just now to the point that I can half way bend over.
This week is just go go go. I leave Thursday for the World, but I also have two tests (both were scheduled for Thursday... Why does that always happen to me? Got all semester for a test, and two professors choose THAT particular Thursday to have a test?!) I've also got a boat load of papers, memos, research, book work, summaries, etc. etc. etc. to do in the next two days. Thankfully I have Wednesday off, so I'll have a little time to finish everything.
I'm going to do my best as far as exercise this week. Nothing much I can do at this point. But I'll do fine. I always do. I'll manage some how. Even if I just suck during this race, at least I'll be in Disney! Less than 3 days!!!
4 comments:
First off - take a deep breathe. It's not that bad and you can do this.
It seems there will be plenty of people that are going to take this race slow...You won't be alone, but you will finish!
Just do your best getting through your tests, homework, etc...and remember the end goal of all that hard work. I know it sucks now, but it will be worth it in the end.
Glad to hear that Weight Watchers is working for you. That's a big step and the right step for you right now.
Don't overdo the exercise this week and make the race harder on yoruself - moderation this week will be key.
Remember - you can vent to me anytime you need to!
Hang in there dude. Listen to Amanda, take it easy on the training front this week.
You can do this Matt. If it helps picture a mob of Pirates chasing you yelling "we wants the red head!!!"
SLACKER!!! LOL Hey, you know I think you're doing great so chill a bit. Enjoy the moments, enjoy that you've been working hard at your life changing eating habits, enjoy that you're excelling in a difficult college program. A couple of years down the road and you'll be doing just that, enjoying the rewards of the hard work you continue to put in.
That said, kick that WnD courses butt!!!!
Post a Comment