Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just Random Thoughts

Hey guys! Just thought I'd post some random things that have been going on in my mind.

First off, the job is going pretty well. Being a cashier is a lot more difficult than I thought it would be, but I'm slowly getting the hang of it. If I could just get the damn produce codes memorized and remember how to do food stamps, I'd be set!

Training has been shot to hell this week, as it has every week since WDW. I'm still trying to get into the swing of things, but it seems like there is just one thing after another that is keeping me from running or going to the gym. Some times its an excuse, sometimes its not. Since snowmaggedon is coming tonight, and my night class will more than likely be canceled because the entire state is freaked out, I should have time this evening to make it over to the gym. I hope so...

The "Marathon Makeover" people here in Jackson have finally announced the date of this year's Renaissance Half, which will be June 12. Even though this race is very dull, it is local and my aunt and I are almost positive that we're doing this one. If anything, it will be good practice for the Wine and Dine (which I am also almost positive I'm doing). We haven't registered for either, but should be soon.

Well, I think that's it for now. How's everyone else doing?

2 comments:

Rae! said...

Glad the job is working out.
Totally understand about getting back on track with training.
Have a great weekend.

Chris said...

Glad to hear things are ramping up with the job. Feels good to get out there and earn your keep, doesn't it? ;-)

Nothing like planning for Disney races to keep the year interesting, that's for sure.

How much snow are you folks expecting?