I posted this over on the fitness blog, but I figured that I may as well post it over here as well since this deals with all aspects of my life, not just fitness:
Wow. Has it really been over a week since I last posted? A lot can happen in that time, and boy has it! To be frank, this last week sucked. Everything about it sucked. Diet, life, everything... I just feel like I have failed in the past few months and it all just got to me. So, I took a little break from everything for a while to give myself time to think and regroup. I just didn't know I had been gone for over a week!
Things are finally seeming to settle down a bit here... or at least I'm adjusting to the increased stress. Now that I'm finally getting a pay check from work, grades so far seem good and I've lost a couple of pounds, I'm starting to see that I'm doing some good and seeing some results. And I have a few more little plans that I've worked up for all areas of life that seem to be helping me cope with the stress.
So, it seems like I'm back again. Let's hope I can stay.
3 comments:
Do tell...I've been letting the stress run my life this last week and everything has suffered because of it. Sometimes life just gets hard!
Remember running will always be there. Just don't forget to check in to it from time to time till things cool down.
In the same boat. I am here text me any time!
Post a Comment