This video is from 1994, back when the WDW Marathon was just starting. For some reason, I found it funny. I guess the nostalgic value of seeing the parks in the way they were back then among other things and the announcer's "I'm not reading this!" style humored me.
This video is a "time lapse" video of the half marathon last year. It's just really cool to me. The fact that the guy ran the race with a camera strapped to his head and finished in 1:25 is just astounding to me. Also, I remember seeing "Snow White" leave the Magic Kingdom as I was coming in.
WARNING- This video's audio is VERY loud, so be sure to turn down the volume on your speakers before hitting play. It's loud, but very catchy... I added it to my running playlist today as a matter of fact!
2 comments:
Good Stuff. I loved the video from this years race! Lots of memories.
Saw the time lapse one before as well, but it doesn't get old, so great find!
1:25.....this is a job for...MIKE-SPEEEEEEED!!!! LOL
Post a Comment