Yep, The Tundra has found it's way to Mississippi. We were all pretty surprised because IF it snows here, it is usually late January before it happens and even then it rarely sticks (with the exception of last years "big" snow where my hometown got 7 inches - bear in mind that Brookhaven probably hasn't gotten 7 inches in a century much less in one night). It was nice and with it being so early, hopefully we'll get some more. Maybe even in time for Christmas!
Ok, now on to the non-existent training update. Since next week is finals week and my big 25 page "thesis" paper (the one that I have just barely started on) I have spent every waking moment either in class, the library or at my desk reading and writing. I have done some situps and pushups but no running or going to the gym at all. Diet has been ok... mostly because I tend to forget to eat when I'm freaking out over school work.
I'm going to attempt to work a run in tomorrow morning and start back full force Monday morning for sure. Maybe if I get up early (which means I have to go to bed early which hasn't been happening) and get a run in, it will help me calm down and focus. If not, at least I'll be getting training in.
I NEED this vacation... only 31 days to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment