
Things have been SO hectic around here for the past week. That's what happens during finals week. You lock yourself in a room and study and study and study and study......
And that's pretty much all that I've done the past week. I just realized that I didn't even leave my room all day yesterday!
Although I'm running on about two hours of sleep, I managed to crank out a 3 mile run this morning. Nothing spectacular, but I did manage to run most of a mile (minus any major hills). Assuming that I can work in some sleep between now and tomorrow morning, I'm going to attempt 6 miles then. Stay tuned for that.
On the weight training front, I'm planning on doing a heavy chest workout today. For me, a "heavy" lifting workout involves me working each part of that days target 3 times. (Normal is 2 times and "Light" is 1 time, FYI). Also, today is the first day of my sit/pushup program. I haven't had time to do them just yet today, but I will probably when I get in from the gym tonight. I'll talk about that workout in more detail in tomorrow's post.
5 comments:
Oh, tired! I'm glad you had the illustration with this entry. I thought you were claiming a mental handicap for a minute.
I don't miss finals week one bit. I'm sooooo glad I'm not in school anymore. Fighting off evil county attorneys and prosecutors is much easier.
Getting excited for Marathon Weekend? I am chompin' at the bit. I cannot wait to get out of this snowy crapfest and into the Florida sunshine for a long weekend.
The title of today's post is a "homage" to my homeland. Take that as you may...
I'm SO ready for finals to be over and for my days of fighting for or against prosecutors, corporate attorneys, etc. etc. etc. (basically whatever type of law I decide to get into. At least I know law is where I want to be!)
Of Course I'm ready! Are You
Let me say, there may not be snow but gets mighty chilly. {Not complaining since its going to be 85 today}Winter??
I can't wait to see you.
Oh yeah NO More excuses!!!! haha
Great job getting out there to run. I hope you get that 6 miler in. Three weeks to go!!
Just wanted to wish you a merry christmas Matt! I haven't been around lately due to a hard drive crash, but I'm all fixed now a blogging again. But i hope that you have a great Christmas.
Post a Comment