Monday, July 20, 2009

Just Another Restart

Hey Guys... I'm not going to say a word about these constant "restarts". I'm just moving on, haha.

Today went pretty well. I was able to put in a 3 miler with 14:54 as my slowest mile and 11:48 as my fastest. I think I'm beginning to increase my stanima as it doesn't take me nearly as much to push myself to running. I'm actually starting to enjoy it again.

Even though my running is going well, my gym visits are not. It seems that when I excell at one thing, I totally fail at another. I haven't been to the gym in over a week and a half. There aren't any excuses for that, I just haven't been motivated to workout. Hopefully that will change in the coming days and I'll get back to doing both running and working out.

It's time for a new pair of shoes. My Shox have had it. Actually they have had it for quite some time now. So, my Aunt and I are headed up to the Fleet Feet in Jackson to see what we can find. We're going to let "the experts" find me the right shoe since I never thought my old pair were right for me. We also want to get them now so I can break them in before Disneyland. Hopefully with a new pair, they'll help me increase my time.

Well that's it for me. How's everyone else?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Perfect timing for a new pair of shoes for DL! Just right to break them in but not break them down!

I know what you mean about the workouts. I've been the same way the past couple of weeks.

Keep moving forward and you'll be fine!

Rae! said...

start and restart yep know it well