Hey guys! Yeah, I know it's been over a week since I've last posted. No excuses (other than the tornado that struck earlier in the week that knocked out power for a few days, ha ha!), just been being lazy.
But I have not been lazy in the training department. I've been working my butt off all week! I've been wogging everyday and started using the free weights at the gym. I am SO sore! I'm hoping that I've lost some inches this week.
Well anyway, Today I put in 6 miles for my long wog. It's not really long, but it's progress I think. I also started my "race training plan" today. This is where I speedwalk the first mile or lap, then jog/run for 5 minutes then speedwalk the next 5. This is what I did in January (at least until I caught up with Rae and Eric). It seemed to have worked today. I wasn't overly exausted after my run and I have had virually no pain since.
Well that's it for me tonight... I'll get back to my regular posts on Monday. Until then, See ya!!!
1 comment:
Great job getting back on a race training schedule! Looking forward to seeing how you progress.
Post a Comment