Monday, April 27, 2009

The End is Near!

I'm SO glad the summer is here! I have finals this week, but my last exam is at 8 am on Saturday (which is just pure evil if you ask me...). After that, I'm loading up my car and headed home for the summer! Yippee!!!

That's all I have for today. I've been blogging so much lately that I have writer's block. Oh well, I'm sure something will come up for me to talk about tomorrow. Until then, see ya!

Update: I kind of had a lapse in judgement today after my first class. I was very thirsty so I went to the drink machine to buy a bottle of water. I got there and there was no water! The only alternative was Coke or Diet Coke. I chose the Coke.... No excuse, but I wanted to be honest. I just despise Diet Coke and will typically chose to go thirsty over drinking it and in my weakend state, I gave into the call of the coke.
___________________________________________________
Exercises:
Weight Training
Lower Body Weight Machines

Cardio
Wog 2 Miles
30 Minutes on Bike
30 minutes on Elliptical
(only did 10 minutes)
5 minutes on Arm Bike
5 Laps in Pool
30 Minute swim

Calisthenics
Crunches (4 sets of 20)
Reverse Crunches (4 set of 20)
Pushups (3 sets of 10)
"Back Raises" (4 sets of 20)
Ab Machine (4 sets of 20; increasing weight)

Food Journal:
Breakfast- OJ
Snack #1- Coke (I fell off the wagon)
Lunch- Cliff Bar, Banana, Plum Juice
Snack #2- Protien Shake
Dinner- Salad
Snack #3-

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad to hear you're almost done with classes! Just be careful not to choose the Coke to often...

Rae! said...

If you treat yourself on a daily basis depending on the treat you will be less likely to benge. Really.
I have a treat everyday and it helps. I just do not drink pop anymore.

Heath said...

haha...Rae said pop...that's funny...crazy southerners!!

Good luck with your finals buddy!!

Chris said...

The question is...did you get a smile with that Coke....Ya know, grab a Coke and a smile.... ;-)

Keep up the hard work on school and the training, it's well worth it in the long run.