
That's right!!! I got the Birthday suprise of a lifetime! My aunt entered me into the Disneyland Half Marathon this year! I'm SOOOO EXCITED!!! I'm not entirely sure of all of the details, but I will post them as I get them. But that doesn't matter.... I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!
___________________________________________________
Exercises:
Weight Training
Upper Body Weight Machines
Cardio
2 miles in the Morning
30 Minutes on Bike
30 minutes on Elliptical
5 minutes on Arm Bike
30 Minutes on Bike
30 minutes on Elliptical
5 minutes on Arm Bike
Calisthenics
Crunches
Situps
Pushups
Gym Calisthenics
Crunches
Situps
Pushups
Gym Calisthenics
Food Journal:
Breakfast- Shreaded Wheat, Milk, OJ, Coffee
Snack #1- Banana, Plum Juice
Lunch- Cliff Bar, Protien Shake
Snack #2- Nothing
Dinner- Big Salad and 2 PB Cookies (Protien? he he)
Snack #3- Protien Shake
3 comments:
Hloy Cow Matt! That is great! Good luck!
See you there, brother!
Excellent! Will see you there!
Post a Comment