Mike- This one is for you!
I attempted to censor myself so I can keep this PG. I feel like if I rant anymore, I may need to put up a disclaimer!
Ok... I have NEVER been so POed at people in my entire running career. I show up at my running track at 5:30 this morning and the parking lot is so full that there are people parking on the street! So I went home and came back an hour later. Still as crowded as it was before. I have a busy day planned so I decide to just bare with it. Man, was that a mistake! There were so many %#@& people there that I couldn't even walk at my normal pace. Most of the people (who all drove in seperate cars. They could at least carpool! Jeez!) were in groups of three, just talking and strolling. I'm like "If your going to walk, WALK OR GET THE #$%@ OUT OF MY WAY!!!". I counted at least 50 people. Keep in mind that the track is only 1/2 mile long and only 5 feet wide. And what REALLY P's me off the most are the groups of 5 or more people that congregate right on the track. Again it's a WALKING track!!! My God! Are people this stupid everywhere? Tell me it's not just here!
OH!!! Then I got to Wal-Mart (The Great Satan) afterward and again the parking lot is full! I had to park a good 1/8 mile away from the door! This is at 9:00 am! Do people just not work anymore? It is Tuesday, right?
Anyway, on to the update...
Like I said in an earlier post, last week was pretty chaotic and it didn't get any better. Band Camp ended on Thursday and my last day at work was Friday. That ment that I had to finish everything that needed to be done in 3 days while dealing with all the extra band stuff. I finished but Oy! No extra runs at all last week because of rain and all that other crap.
This week seems to be just as bad. I did manage to squeeze in a 10 mile wog on Sunday, a 2 mile wog yesterday and a 4 mile stroll (UGGGHHH!!!!) today. Today should be pretty easy, but tomorrow I head up to Jackson and Clinton to get books and some other school supplies, Thusday I go to McComb for a haircut and a doctors appointment, Friday I have to get everything packed and ready, and Saturday I move to Clinton (YAY!!!). Then Sunday through Tuesday, my band camp starts and classes start on Wednesday.
Be sure to stop by my political ranting blog. I borrowed an idea from Jeff and started a Political Caption This.
Rae- Be safe!
6 comments:
Thanks for the Laugh Matt. Read my blog and you will see why. Hope all goes well with the move.
I'm sure things will brighten up once you're on your way to Clinton!
You think people that shop Wal-Mart work? hahahahahaha LMAO.
I hate walmart.
And you're moving?? No more Matt?? What are you kidding me?
I have never gone to a track here, so I do not know if it gets that crowded here. But you still got out there and did it anyway. Kudos to you!!!!
We are all fine here.:)
ohhhhh honey bunny!!!! i don't wish for you to be mad, but i love your rants!!!! they are the best and bring a smile of empathy to my face! i will gladly join you for a wog-a-thon through any wal-mart anywhere only we will bring the strollers and just run everyone down!! mwhahahahaha! or give them all flat tires! whoopsie!
you can point to me and tell'em i'm your mom and i have a drinking problem.. hehe
good luck this weekend!
Post a Comment