Again, in all of the years that I've been going to D.C., this was the first time that I had ever been inside of the Washington Monument. Here are some views of the city from above.
The Pentagon
The American History Museum and the National Gallery of Art Buildings
No, We took the elevator. There is a tour of the inside that you go up the stairs. They show you all of the special plaques and stones that are on the inside. I would like to do that someday.
2 comments:
Wow!!! Did you have to climb stairs?? I don't know is I could go up in that. Those are some awesome pictures. I haven't been in it either.
No, We took the elevator. There is a tour of the inside that you go up the stairs. They show you all of the special plaques and stones that are on the inside. I would like to do that someday.
Post a Comment