Thursday, June 19, 2008

On the Road... Again!

No training today. I was too busy packing and getting everything ready for my trip (more in just a second). I am going to make this month's Team Voice goal and the Juneathon, but I don't think I'm going to make the "advanced" T.V. challenge. I've just been gone for too long.

I'm heading up to Atlanta for a few days for a PBL (Business honors club) Leadership Conference. I'm competing in the Business Law competion. Hopefully I can place. It would look good if I decide to go to law school.

I killed my brand spankin' new laptop yesterday (a virus fried my hard drive - DAMN YOU HACKERS!!!), so I won't have internet access while I'm gone (unless there's a business station somewhere). I'm still going to be training and dieting while I'm gone. No family and just a few friends, so I'm not expecting much damage.

I'll see you all when I get back!

P.S.
Rae- My sister loves her frame! lol!
Chris- My race doesn't look like it's going to workout, with me saving up for school and the marathon. Hopefully, I'll find a local race to go to.

4 comments:

Rae! said...

LOL I hope she is enjoying it. :)
You are the busy one. If there is the will there is a way.

Chris said...

Sorry to hear about the race, Matt. :-( I know you really want to get in on that action for sure.

Law school ehh, awesome! Something I wanted to do back in the day, but landing a job in the computer business kinda messed that up...as well as actually finishing my degree! (Until this year for the degree anyhow..) If it's something that has always interested you, my advice is to go for it now and don't wait! Life gets in the way if you put something like that off...

MikeF. said...

Good luck Matt!

DebWDW said...

Enjoy Hot-lanta!