I have a love/hate view of this memorial. I love the layout and the landscape of this memorial. The fountains, waterfalls, stone, and statues make it truely beautiful (especially at night). However, I hate how the PC police had to distort everything. It's like the designers were trying to cater to every single "group" of people. But I digress...
My sister Emilee, My aunt De'Dee and My cousin Candice
FDR and his dog Fala
These two scenes are from the Great Depression
Here's a guy listening to the Fireside Chats
I have to start working on my record keeping. I forgot to keep up with my points and while I was wogging, I lost track of how far I went. I think that I'm fine with my points (similar as yesterdays) and I listened to an entire episode of Lou's show so I must have walked about 10 miles or so, haha.
That's it for tonight. See ya later!
2 comments:
That's an interesting memorial -- I like that first wall, but I'm not sure I like all those scenes. But it definitely is creative.
There is a scene with FDR in his wheelchair at the end of the memorial. I don't like it. FDR hated his wheelchair and he would never would have wanted it in his memorial. I tried to post a picture, but my computer is having issues.
Post a Comment