I'm sure that's what all of you are wanting to ask me. Well... I've been here freaking out and over final exams and getting ready for graduation. On top of that, I've had some sort of cold. I don't know what is, but it was pretty bad. It was kind of like the flu, but without the fever. Kind of strange. I'm kind of over it, but I still don't feel good.
Because of all of this, training has pretty much been shot to hell since last Friday. And with finals tomorrow and Friday, I don't know how much training I'll be able to do. Having said that, I will finally be done with school (until the fall) Saturday, so hopefully I can really hit the ground "running".
Congrats to Rae and Lori for finishing the Minnie Marathon. I and all of Team Voice are so proud of them!!!
Hope everyone else is doing fine.
7 comments:
You sound really busy,and wore out.
Good luck on the next 2 days of testing.
I am glad you feel better too!
Thanks!
Hitting the books and hitting the pavement. As Charlie Brown would say. Aaaarrggghhhhh.
Cheers to finding a good workout groove post school....
So hey, we're both Class of 2008! Woohoo! Just think, these couple of days will fly by, you'll do great on the finals, and back into your training program before you know it! So don't beat yourself up over it. Rather, enjoy it as you only go through this spot once...
Glad to see you're still there. Good luck with finals and getting ready for graduation. The next couple weeks will be some of the most stressfull and some of the most rewarding and exciting of your life...enjoy!!
Hang in there Matt! You'll bounce back soon.
:-) hope it goes well...BUSY busy BUSY
So how was the finals? Make it through??
Post a Comment