Monday, May 26, 2008

Greetings from the Smokies!!!

Mongello Folks! Here are some pictures from our trek across the Blue Ridge parkway in the Smoky Mountains. This is some beautiful country up here! Enjoy!!!
Above is a picture of Gatlinburg, TN from up in the Mountains




I had some others, but once you've seen one mountain, I guess you've seen them all! Tonight we're in Ashville, NC. Tomorrow, we're supposed to go to Biltmore, so look for more pictures tomorrow night. I'm SO excited!!!

Newell to You!

4 comments:

MikeF. said...

LOVE the Blue Ridge Mountains. I have Family in Morganton, NC that live on the Base of the mountians. They are just beautiful to look at.

DebWDW said...

Great pictures, Matt! But I am with you, seen one mtn, seen 'em all. Now put me on a North Carolina beach, and I can stare at the ocean for hours!

Rae! said...

Beautiful!!! I haven't bee in them since I was a little child. Enjoy your trip!!!

Chris said...

Sooooo, did you run up dar hills, or what!?!!?? :-) Always remember "There's speed in dar hills"

Of course, I have yet to actually do a hill workout this year...The running team here at work runs a hill workshop once a week...probably should actually show up for one....hmmmmm I'll think about that one...