I know Jeff can answer this...
I have been seeing some blogs (Jeff's for example) with a "Running to Disney" feature. I would love to do this on my blog, but I can't quite figure out the map. I guess it's beyond me. From the look of the ones I've seen, they are from Google. Can you guy's tell me what I'm doing wrong?
2 comments:
Ah that map thing drives me crazy. I tried to link it to my blog but when it came up it had an alternate route to Orlando.
Want I have to do is visit google maps. Create New. Fill in the destination windows. Observe the route. Delete the route, Draw a line by clicking from my start point along were that route was until I reach my mileage. Then I can place the destination again and it will lay over what I drew. The line I draw is darker. I can then place a marker at the end of were it is dark. I then use Snagit to capture the image.
I am sure Craig knows a much easier way to do this. I was trying to figure out how to place a counter like you have up top. I couldn't figure it so I placed it at the bottom. I'd also like to know how to post links with ICON pics like Jeff From Mo did.
Thanks Jeff. I'm going to work on creating me one later today.
Post a Comment