Friday, February 1, 2008

My First Entry

Ok. I really don't know where to begin. This is my first entry into my first blog. I am certainly not good at writing, but this is something that I want to do, so I guess I'll just muddle through the best I can.

As you can see from the name of this blog, This is just another disney blog. I am what you would call a Disney Fanatic. I have gone to Walt Disney World at least 30 times (honestly, I've lost track). This blog is a place for me to share some of my thoughts on Park news and for me to share with you some of my experiences, photos, stories, and other facts about the World.

But, more than that, this is where I'm going to discuss my progress toward training to run in the 2009 Walt Disney World 1/2 Marathon. I sort of started training in November, but things happened, and I kept putting it off. However, I really got serious about it a couple of weeks ago when Team Voice Members Rae and Mike offered their support and encouraged me to continue training (Thanks Guys!!!). Oh buy the way, Team Voice is a support group of other Disney fans who are training and running in both local and Disney races that originated at All About the Mouse.

Ok, with my intro out of the way, let's let the magic begin!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the Disney blog-o-sphere!

Matt said...

Thanks George!!!