Sunday, January 9, 2011

Congrats!!!


I just wanted to take a second to congratulate all of my Team Voice friends who finished this weekends races!!! You're all a huge inspiration for me! Especially my training buddies Amanda and Chris who did their first Goofy... I'm going to need both of you guys to bestow your goofiness upon me as I attempt it this year.

Congratulations to you all!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thank you for supporting me this year! I really needed the extra pushing this last couple of months and you did that.

As for your journey - I'm here. After the full marathon yesterday I said I wouldn't be doing this again, but today when I woke up I decided I will do it again - NEXT YEAR!

So, my advice, and advice I'll be taking....START TRAINING NOW!

Rae! said...

Amanda was amazing!!! I know I followed her all over the place!!! She just inspired me so. She walked the entire race and never slowed down!! I was in tears when she rounded the corner coming to the finish line!!!
She did the Dopey!! She is the boss on miles!!
Chris was awesome, he had some IT band soreness and he taped up his calf from the half and he just went blowing through the half like it was nothing!!! Awesome!
I am so glad to see you back on track! I was worried.
Let me say, I am still not liking getting up so early then having to commute to work,and commute home. It gets in the way for training.
But if you want it bad enough you will do it! Here for you anytime!!
I really missed you!