Friday, July 2, 2010

Virtual Team Voice Meets?

Ok, I know I'm totally ripping this off, but here it goes...

I was reading over at Byron's blog earlier this week. There he talked about Team AllEars holding a Skype call every so often. I think that is awesome and that we need to adopt this! So, I figured I'd pose the question to you guys here. Is this something that would interest you?

The blogs do alot to keep the team going, but I think something like this, even for just a few minutes a week, would really bring us back together and keep us going. Though I'm not sure of the logistics behind something like this (can Skype handle more than 10 people talking at once and would we be able to handle that, when is a good time for everyone, etc, etc...) I think it would be interesting to say the least.

So, I'm going to open the issue up for debate. Do you think this is a good idea and are you interested? Post your thoughts in the comments and we'll get a dialogue going.

6 comments:

Chris said...

Skype me in.... Of course, I'd actually have to download and figure out how to use it first, but sure that's probably not too difficult. :-)

Matt said...

Ok! Just go to skype.com and download the software. It's pretty easy to figure out. When you finish downloading, look me up and add me to your contacts list. My ID is mattj4226.

Justin said...

Count me in. I just have to download and figure out skype.

First order of business: Dining schedule for the WDW Marathon Weekend.

MikeF. said...

count me in also. Weekend days are good for me.

Rae! said...

Sweet !!! SO what is going to be a good day and and time that will work out fro everyone??
I work this week. M-W-Sun 7a-7p home by 8:15p I am Rae3839 on skype.
As long as everyone has a skype name the calls are free, and with the new iphones ans the update let's those of us call out on skype.

Matt, I am going to put this up over on the Event page and in the forums.

Let's pick a day and send out an E mail .

Amanda said...

This sounds good to me...My weekdays and nights are pretty full, but I might be able to do weekends.