My God... has it really been nearly two months since I last posted? Jeez...
Well, I just wanted to drop a quick note to let you guys know that I am still alive. Things have been INSANE over those past two months. School took a lot of time and energy from me and away from training and Disney things, so I had to give up on the blogs for a while. They're still a little crazy this week with my sisters graduation, but I'm hoping to have some time to catch up on everyone's blogs, podcasts, etc... I'm SOOOO far behind and I feel clueless.
I'm picking up where I left off on the revamp. Nothing big is happening, but I'm going through and deleting old irrelevant posts and will start introducing different segments over the next few weeks. I think they'll be fun and maybe you'll enjoy them.
Also, I have decided to abandon my run to Disneyland for this year. My training thus far has sucked and since half the year is over, Disneyland is totally out of reach by December 31. However, Walt Disney World is totally with in reach. So, I'm running to Disney World instead.
That's it for now... I'm back!!!
1 comment:
I have totally missed you around here!!! Glad to hear that you're doing okay and getting back to the important stuff - Disney ;).
Can't wait to see your new segments!
Post a Comment