Well, maybe more like two weeks, but crazy none the less. I've had all evening LSAT prep classes, new classes, adjusting to a new schedule, fighting with Residence Life, moving to a new dorm room, and a computer virus... Ugh! So, Sorry I haven't really been around, I've been reading blogs and commenting when I can (or my computer would allow) but things around here have been insane! This week should be better.
I finally joined the gym and went for a walk today. Only got two miles in, but I intend on going to the gym and getting some miles in the pool and on the bike and elliptical later today. This campus is just so damn hilly! It's going to take me a few weeks to get readjusted to the terrain, so short walks will all I'll be able to muster in the meantime. Hopefully it won't take me too long.
4 comments:
I hope things start to calm down for you.
Stick with it, you'll be back to normal in time. :-) Well, as normal as you can be ;-)
I wish I had hills.
I'm with Rae - I wish I had hills. It would make doing them in the races much easier :)!
Take your time and get back in to things, but remember exercise will make your stress more tolerable too :)!
Post a Comment