Friday, December 25, 2009

I've Been a Bad Citizen of the Community

I have just sucked as a member of the Disney Community as of late. I haven't visited a forum in probably a year or so, I totally forgot that I had a DisFriends account, and most of all I'm a terrible listener... As I may have mentioned before, I’m like 6 to 8 months behind on listening to my podcasts.

What's bad about that, I'm only subscribed to four Disney podcasts (All About the Mouse, Those Darn Cats, WDW Today, and WDW Radio) and three non-Disney ones (Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, Meet the Press, and Fox News Sunday - Which I'm even farther behind. Thankfully I don't have to catch up on them since they're all news based). But I'm slowly getting caught up.

I am caught up with Those Darn Cats as of today and have begun WDW Today, which I’m almost halfway finished with. Next will be All About the Mouse and WDW Radio. They're always last just because of their length. With my "certain way of doing things", I have to be able to listen to a show all the way through in one sitting. If I know I can't get the whole thing it, I won't listen to it. Hence the reason why I'm so far behind with these too. AATM should be easy since it's divided into sections more so than WDWR. I'm almost tempted to just start fresh, but I will get as far as I can.

What podcasts do you guys listen too and how do you go about catching up when ever you get behind?

3 comments:

Amanda said...

It's tough when you get behind. I'm a week behind right now which means I havce 36 unlistened to episodes waiting for me. Thankfully, I am able to listen to my iPod at work so that helps.

I'm ashamed to say that I follow almost 60 podcasts...That's why it's very easy to get behind. When I'm really far behind I will selectively listen and skip through things I have already heard or just don't interest me.

MikeF. said...

Since I work a night shift and am by myself for the final 4hrs of my shift. I am up to date on all my podcasts. I listen to AATM, WDW Today, TDC, and The Disney Dudes. I also listen to a few ESPN Football podcasts. Oh yeah You bad bad boy! HAHAHAHAHA! Your punishment you may ask. A trip to the local "The Wal-Mart".

Matt said...

HA! I've had to go down to the Walmarts three times this week! I HATE that place!