First of all, I just wanted to thank all of you for posting yesterday. I'm attempting to make a few small changes in my intake plan. I've eliminated the "before bed" protien shake. As I start to put on more muscle I may reinstate them, but as of now, I don't think I need it.
Also, I'm eliminating having Cliff Bars as snacks. Now if I have one, I'm only going to eat them for a meal. 240 calories is alot for a snack. I may eventually get some mini Cliff bars, but those things are expensive.
The last thing I'm changing is the size of my salads. I think I'm making them WAY too big. Last night's salad was so big that I didn't even take it out of the mixing bowl! That was mostly because I was too lazy to get another bowl and wash both of them, but still, that was a big salad.
I think I've been doing fine regardless, but maybe if I cut a few corners here and there, I'll do even better. I still feel like I've been losing weight though, so that's good.
I'm so proud of you guys! Your all breathing new life into Team Voice and it's really keeping me motivated!
___________________________________________________
Exercises:
Cardio
2 Mile Wog
30 Minutes on Bike
30 minutes on Elliptical
10 minutes on Stairmaster
5 minutes on Arm Bike
30 minutes of swimming
Calisthenics
Crunches (4 sets of 20)
Pushups (3 sets of 10)
Ab Machine (4 sets of 25; increasing weight)
Food Journal:
Breakfast- Cliff Bar, Milk, Coffee
Snack #1- Nothing
Lunch- Banana and Plum Juice
Snack #2- Protien Shake
Dinner- Salad
Snack #3- Banana
1 comment:
Maybe instead of the Clif bar, try a Fiber One bar? Not sure it's even close to the nutrients as the Clif, but for a snack it's less calories and high fiber which helps. Plus they are delicious. :-)
Just a thought. Keep chuggin'!!
Post a Comment