Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Back from Fall Break

Mongello guys! It's the first day of the week for me, so maybe things will start going back to normal now. Here's today's update:

Meals
I'm trying something new for now. It's called the Abs Diet (I'll post a summary when I know exaclty what I'm doing) and it looks like it might work. That's why things will look a little different.

Meal #1 (Breakfast)- Shreadeded Whole Wheat with Skim Milk, Banana, Boiled Egg, Water
Meal #2 (Morning Snack)- Pack of Raisins, Water
Meal #3 (Lunch)- Pack of Unsweetened Oatmeal, Apple Sauce, Yogurt, Green Tea
Meal #4 (Afternoon Snack)- PBJ on Whole Wheat Bread
Meal #5 (Dinner)- Tortilla Soup and a Margarita
Meal #6 (Evening Snack)- Apple Sauce

Training
-I got out this morning and spedwalked 4 miles this morning at 57:46
-After that, I went to the gym and worked on my upper body for about 45 minutes

How's everybody else doing?

4 comments:

Rae! said...

Hi Matt!!! Sounds good.
Doing good here.

Jeff W said...

Hanging in there. Glad to read you out and getting your fitness groove on!

Chris said...

Sounds like a good diet! The question is....does it call for margarita or was that your own addition.... I'll do ANY diet that has me driking margaritas!!! :-)

[rich] said...

Must admit I'd swap the wheat breakfast for a liquid one...Margaritas baby! The rest of the day would fly past.