Ok... I was just starting to feel better, then the $%&$ hit the fan.
I ran the 15k yesterday and I think I did pretty good. But, I have no way of knowing because my iPod died on me. I use the stopwatch feature to keep up with my time and laps. So I'm not even sure I did 9.3 miles. I may have to do it again.
Now to top it off, I may have to start my training over somewhat again. As you all know, I've either been sick, or not in the mood to train over the past 2 weeks. If I did train, it was on the indoor track (which is totally flat). Yesterday, I ran around campus (which is nothing but hills and slopes). Needless to say, I am sore today. I think I may have pulled something in my leg too.
So, I'm going to start over and get used to the terrian around here before I start running again. It shouldn't take too long, but I can't do that again!
2 comments:
Sorry Matt.
Sending you some good vibes. Dust off and get back out there.You can do it!! :)
Hang in there, Matt. Get back into training and school -- one day at a time. You've got ALL of us pulling for you!
Post a Comment