Monday, September 29, 2008

It's a New Day!

As part of my resolutions, I'm going to start back posting my daily training updates. Here's today's (so far....):

Meals
Breakfast- Coffee, V8 Fusion (check twitter to see what happened to the rest of my breakfast)
Lunch- 3/4 cup of Apple Sauce, 3/4 cup of Yogurt, cup of green tea
Dinner- cup of French Onion Soup, a baked potato and a Sam Adam's (YUCK! I now know that I'm a wine person!) from Applebee's. Not the best choices, but I think I'm ok.

Training
- Spedwalked 4 miles in 58 minutes
- Upperbody Machines at the Gym (3 sets of 12 on each)
- NO Gym Ab excercises (I ran out of time, but I'll fix it)
_____________________

In Other News:
I now have a Twitter account. Go check it out at www.twitter.com/mattj4226 . I swore that I wouldn't fall on to this band wagon (I also said the same about blogs, but here we are). But I tried it out and I like it. It's kind of fun!

2 comments:

DebWDW said...

I love Twitter! And I'm adding you to my list!

MikeF. said...

I got your invite and I joined.