Monday, May 26, 2008

Who Wants to be a Millionaire - Play It and Answer It!

This weeks trivia question is a tribute (as you probably guessed) the extinct "Millionaire" attraction at the Studios. This was one of my all time favorite attractions of all of WDW. I nearly cried when I heard that it was closing. That day will live in infamy. How many of you got to the Hot Seat? I did... twice! That brings me to the questions...

For a point each, What were the 3 milestone prizes? (When I say milestone, I mean the 1000, 32,000 and 1 million point levels.)

For another point, What prize was given for each correct answer during the game?

And finally, I will give 10 points to whoever can correctly guess the highest point level I reached.
_____________________________________________
Let's try emailing your answers this week and see how it goes. Email your answers to mattj4226@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Ok, here are the answers!

For 1,000 points, you'd get a Who Wants to be a Millionaire Hat.

For 32,000 points, you'd get a Millionaire Polo Shirt

For the 1 Million prize, you'd get a cruise for four on the Disney Magic.

Also, for each level the contestant reached, they'd get a pin to go on their lanyard that every contestant recieved.

Extra Bonus: I was able to make it to the hot seat twice during Millionaire Play It's run. The highest point level I ever reached was 65,000. So close!